Tuesday, April 7, 2009

1. I have a vague idea while reading Levine's paper...Let me name it Expectation Squared at this moment...I need to think more about it.

2. Googlebooks do not provide more chapters in Van Damme's book, so I searched and asked a Chinese student online who said that he has a copy. He kindly sent me several chapters. Surprisingly (or perhaps not considering the small world property), he told me that he knows me more than I know him. And later he told me he had a friend who is studying at Penn and was my classmate. Besides, the paper I discussed at UCL was written by his office mate...I am very happy to know him. Sometimes I feel I might fail to be an economist but I would like to be a friend of economists:)

3. Similarly, I would like to be a friend of writers although I am not one of them. I read the book/magazine yueran sent me more carefully today. It's an interesting experience as the young writers' worlds are so different from mine...

4. I always want to set up a blog about the moments when I think of Ingmar Bergman...

No comments:

Post a Comment