Saturday, January 17, 2009

monika on the wall















This pic was taken in Lisbon by
Goncalo Lopes.

The Harriet Andersson I met in real life has changed so much that I even could not connect her with Monika and Agnes, the two angels.

Today I reflected a bit about my life in Stockholm. I made an irrational choice rationally. I am grateful to the city which gave me a chance to start over. I had never thought that I would be so interested in economics as now I am. But I did not make any progress in watching movies. (Not bad actually.) Swedish cinema to me, is still composed of two types: Bergman films and non-Bergman films. Swedish actresses are also of two types: those with a flavor of Harriet Andersson and those without a flavor of Harriet Andersson.


No comments:

Post a Comment