Sunday, January 25, 2009

Did not attend the get-together celebrating Chinese new year. Did not call home. I wish I could call someone but I know there would be no reply. The last thing I would like to do is to disturb others. Watched a drama again as it is available on Youtube now. Addicted to Youtube these days. Will quit it from now on.

A few resolutions on this occasion:
1. Go to bed before 12. Get up before 7. (I did badly recently as I spent too much time on Youtube...)
2. Go to gym regularly. (Monday, Wednesday and Friday.)
3. Stop eating meat. (I did well in the past days.)
4. Study hard. (Not very motivated recently. Let's start over. Besides, it is a good alternative to avoid loneliness etc.)
5. Talk more. (Talk with any one about anything.)
6. Walk around and take some pictures. (Landscape is what stockholmers can brag about. No one will laugh at my photography anyhow.)

Thanks to those who are reading this blog. Happy new year!

4 comments: