Thursday, January 22, 2009

1. Went to a seminar on Development Economics. One student talked about her idea on aid and educational spending. The other talked about propaganda and civil conflict. Curious about his data set.

2. Attended a class of Empirical Microeconomics. Read chapter 15 in Wooldridge's textbook.

3. Thought about Recursive Macro homework. No idea yet.

4. Got two opposite suggestions about my course work. David said that I should not take so many courses and Holly suggested that I should. I can see somewhat Chinese bias...

5. Talked a bit with Heng on MSN and he told me FZ heard some good comments about me. I never met FZ here. Should work hard for this good news anyhow.

6. Read a Chinese interview of Prof Zhouqiren. I have to admit that I am very interested in the so-called 'blackboard economics'.

No comments:

Post a Comment