Friday, June 12, 2009

Talked with David and Masa briefly about my idea. Now I am thinking of returning to what I worked on last summer. Doing pure empirical exercise is not my comparative advantage actually. I am more interested in empirical evidence based on some theory. Masa mentioned Besley and Ghatak's paper on motivated agents.

btw, Nancy Qian gave a seminar today. She did not remember me at all, I guess. I dared not talk with her...For one thing, I do not have constructive suggestions to her paper as I know little about media. For another, I am curious why the data we collected for her did not turn to be any paper...But it is funny to think that I met her in Beijing and now in Stockholm. And later I will visit the school in the States where she is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment